Loading... Please wait...


Study in the USA

The USA has the world’s largest international student population, with over 800,000 students choosing to broaden their education and life experience in the United States. Nearly 4% of all students enrolled in higher-level education in the USA are international students, and the numbers are growing. From the mid-1950’s, when international student enrollment was only just reaching 35,000, international education in the USA has come a long way.


Why study in the USA?

There are many reasons that students like to come to the USA to study at the undergraduate and graduate level.

The American higher education system offers flexible options to fit students’ individual needs and learning styles:

  • Direct entry to undergraduate programs
  • English preparation programs leading to degree programs if necessary
  • Transfer opportunities (2+2) to second and third year of undergraduate programs
  • A wide-range of graduate programs, Diplomas, Masters and PhD
  • Students can choose to earn a two-year, four-year, or post graduate degree or a professional certification at a public or private institution
  • Students who study in the US benefit from incomparable cultural diversity, world-class instructors, and leading technology
  • World class learning institutions & Education Quality: US universities dominate all the recognized global ranking tables
  • Choice: The US education system is vast, over 4,000 Schools and varied in terms of selectivity; geography; urban/country campus options; public versus private etc;
  • Cost: Whilst some the leading private universities in the US command premium fees, many high-quality public universities offer very competitive fees packages.
  • Community College is cheaper and you can transfer. Also most institutions especially the best offer ‘needs blind’ scholarships
  • Worldwide recognition leading to excellent career prospects: International students who complete their studies in the USA are highly sought after by companies worldwide;


Life in the USA

If you are planning to live, learn and grow in the United States, you already possess a well-known American characteristic—a sense of adventure! As an international student, you will experience many new and exciting things. It is difficult, if not impossible, to discuss exactly what "Living in the U.S." means to everyone. American culture has been enriched by the values and belief systems of virtually every part of the world. From an international student's perspective, that diversity is very valuable. If you choose to live in a completely different environment, you may be challenged with new situations every day; but if you decide to live in a part of the U.S. that resembles your home country in some ways, you may find comfort in those similarities


Work while you Study

Most international students in the United States hold an F-1 visa, which is the U.S. non-immigrant student visa. F-1 students are allowed to work in the United States, but only under certain conditions and in accordance with complex guidelines and restrictions issued by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS). Student can work 20 hours a week during their semester and full time during vacations.


After You studies

Optional Practical Training (OPT)

After completing the studies, F1 Students are eligible to apply for up to one year of paid experience called OPT. This visa allows students to gain work experience in their chosen career.

To be eligible for this a student must be on F1 status for a minimum of nine months and the OPT application must be filed at least 90 days prior to completion of their studies.


OPT Extension for students for 17 months:

This new rule allows students who received a Bachelor’s / Masters or Doctoral degree in Science, technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) field to apply for a 17 months extension of their OPT


Curricular Practical Training (CPT)

CPT is an employment option available for F1 students where practical trainings employment is considered to be an integral part of the academic program. Curricular practical training is defined to be alternative work/study, internship, cooperative education, or any other type of required internship or practicum that is offered by sponsoring employers through cooperative agreements with the school. Students who have received one year or more of full time curricular practical training are ineligible for post-completion academic training.


H1B Work Visa

The H1B Visa is the official and primary USA work visa / permit available to people from all over the world.


The US Government introduced the H1B visa to offer and enable highly skilled International Professionals and/or International Students, from all over the World, the opportunity to live and work in the USA.


The H1B is the most popular and sought after US work visa and US Immigration requires 'every' foreign national to obtain a visa in order to legally work in America.


One of the main advantages of the H1B visa is that it is a 'dual intent' visa which means that you can apply for a Green Card (Legal Permanent Residency). The H1B visa is typically valid for up to six (6) years and entitles spouse and children to accompany the main applicant.

USA Student Visa Entry Requirements

In the USA, generally a student have to have

  • 12 years of education to get admission in undergraduate course,
  • 4 years bachelor’s degree to get admission in Postgraduate courses.

USA Student Visa Major Intakes

Mostly universities & Colleges offered intake is September / March but few universities offer Jan / Feb / April intake also.


Admission Documents Requirement

The USA student visa you need depends on your chosen course of study. As a guide, the typical key requirements you will need to meet are:

  • All educational documents including their transcripts.
  • English language proficiency certificate (IELTS).
  • A valid passport (1st + 2nd page)
  • CNIC
  • 2 reference letters from your institute or any teacher

Processing Time for USA Student Visa

USA student visa application processing can take 2 to 3 Months to finalize you application.





Cost of Study

Undergraduate programs $ 15,000 to £ 25,000 per Year
Postgraduate programs $ 15,500 to £ 30,000 per Year

USA Student Visa Cost

Visa charges 19,500 Pkr

Financial Requirements

Bank statement 25 to 30 Lacks Pkr

Language Proficiency

Direct entry into Undergraduate Programs IELTS 6.0 overall
Direct entry into Postgraduate programs IELTS 6.5 overall